users of WhatsApp can put two photos in app profile. Although the messenger does not have a specific tool for this edition, it is possible to join two photos in another application and transform them into a single media for later use.
Even if it seems complicated, know that the procedure is very simple and practical.
BOLSONARO government pressures CAIXA for aid of 600 BRL
See how to join two photos on Instagram
- Open Instagram on your mobile;
- Access the option to create a story;
- Then click on “Layout” in the left menu;
- Select a split-screen layout and take a photo or load the image from the camera to fill in the left and right photo;
- Adjust the position of the images and press the “Confirm” icon in the center of the screen;
- Instead of publishing the story, tap the “Three dots” icon in the upper right corner and select “Save”;
- Ready! If you don’t want to publish the edit to your Story, delete it.
It should be mentioned that other apps that offer the same mounting option can also be used.
AID INCREASE TO R$600: the Chamber must APPROVE the project
See how to change your profile picture
With the image of both photos saved in your gallery, now change the profile picture of WhatsApp. Check step by step:
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile;
- Go to settings”;
- Tap your photo, then tap the “Camera” icon;
- On the next screen, choose the “Gallery” option;
- Once done, select the image you have created, adjust it in the indicated space;
- To complete the procedure, click “OK”.
WhatsApp will stop working on these phones
O WhatsApp will stop working on other cell phones. Indeed, the update of Messenger will be incompatible with the old operating systems. Included in this list are iPhones (iOS), Android, KaiOS, among others. The measure takes effect from October 24 this year.
“Like other technology companies, we analyze each year which devices and software are the oldest with the fewest users to define which ones will no longer be compatible with the WhatsApp. These devices may not include the latest security updates or include features necessary for WhatsApp to work.
Find out which cell phone models will no longer work WhatsApp
iPhone 6S; iPhone 6S Plus and iPhone SE.
Optimus F7, Optimus F5, LG Lucid 2, Optimus L3 II Dual, Optimus F5, Optimus L5, Optimus L5 II, Optimus L4 II Dual, Optimus L5 Dual, Optimus L3 II, Optimus L7, Optimus L7 II Dual, Optimus F6, Adopt , Optimus F3, Optimus L7 II, Optimus L4 II, Optimus L2 II, Optimus Nitro HD and 4X HD and Optimus F3Q.
Ascent G740; Mount D1 Quad XL; Companion Ascension; Mount P1 S; Ascend D Quad XL and Ascend D2.
Galaxy Trend Lite; Galaxy Xcover 2; Galaxy Trend II; Galaxy SII; galaxy nucleus; Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy S3 mini.
ZTE V956; Big Memo; Grand S Flex and Grand X Quad V987
Sony Xperia Neo L; Xperia Miro and Xperia Arc S.
Alcatel OneTouch Evo 7; Caterpillar Cat B15; Archos 53 Platinum; HTC Desire 500; Wiko Cink Five; Wiko Darknight; UMi X2; Lenovo A820; Faea F1 and THL W8.
See what success is on the Internet:
#WHATSAPP #Heres #put #photos #profile