The 2022 edition of Xbox Summer Game Fest Demo is available now, which means you can experience over 30 free demos on your Xbox One, Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S from today through Monday, June 27!
The vast majority of these demos should be accessible through the Xbox Dashboard on your console, although if they don’t show up, you may need to go to the “demos” section of the Xbox Store or search for them manually.
The Xbox demo event has begun; 34 games availablehttps://t.co/93Y0BbwdNN pic.twitter.com/SJFBmZmfZ6
— Windows Club Games (@WindowsClubBr) June 21, 2022
PSA: Additionally, two separate new demos for Match Point: Tennis Championships (coming to Game Pass in July) and Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef also recently appeared on the Xbox Store.
“The demos are playable starting today, and we encourage you to check them out throughout the week. Don’t forget that you can also provide developer feedback! Please keep in mind that most These demos are an early look at gameplay and may not represent the full game at launch, including availability in every country, as the developers continue to update and refine their title ahead of release.
- Law: Ato is an atmospheric sword dueling game, Metroidvania, set in the era of feudal Japan. It tells a visually oriented story about a father who gave up his past ways to live a peaceful life with his wife and son.
- Batora: Lost Refuge : Baora: Lost Haven® is an interplanetary action RPG with a rich, choice-driven story.
- battle cakes : Embark on a delightful adventure as you choose to fight or befriend your enemies to save the day your way! Customize your cupcake hero and meet lovely friends along the way.
- boxville : Boxville is 2 in 1: an animated film and a puzzle game. A puzzle adventure game with over 300 hours of artist time in every scene.
- BROK the Investigator : The first PUNCH & CLICK! Narrative adventure game that combines action, puzzles and investigation in a way never seen before. Will you use your brain… or your strength?
- parts : Broken Pieces is an action-packed investigation-adventure video game set in France. The game puts you in the shoes of Elise, a woman in her thirties who finds herself in the village of Saint-Exil, in an imaginary region reminiscent of Brittany.
- game of espots : A group of people wake up in a strange post-apocalyptic labyrinth – naked, without memories and with a bunch of weapons. Is it a joke, a crazy experiment or… a game? You’ll find out soon enough, just try not to die before!
- Doodle God Evolution : Doodle God: Evolution is a unique edition of the well-known game that includes not only the classic Doodle God, but also Doodle Farm.
- Endling – Extinction is Eternal : Discover a world ravaged by humanity through the eyes of Earth’s last fox in this eco-adventure. Discover the destructive force of the human race, which corrupts, pollutes and exploits the most precious and precious resources of the natural environment day after day.
- exhausted man: Play as an ordinary person who is exhausted but refuses to sleep, complete daily challenges and earn a better life.
- Grid Force – Mask of the Goddess: Grid Force is a hellish grid-based RPG with a diverse cast, fast-paced combat, and a deep story that adapts to your choices.
- Cave: Grotto is a mystical story-driven experience. You are the diviner. The one able to converse with the stars and unravel their messages. In times of trouble, the Valley Tribe turn to their powers of divination and come to you for advice.
- lost ruins: A young girl wakes up in a dimly lit dungeon with none of her memories. Surrounded by horrible bloodthirsty monsters, the young girl is saved by the witch Beatrice. With the help of Beatrice, the young girl embarks on a dangerous journey to find answers and unlock the secrets of the lost ruins.
- Metal: Hellsinger: Metal: Hellsinger is a rhythm FPS where your rhythm shooting skill will enhance your gaming experience. The more you are synchronized with the rhythm, the more intense the music will become and the more destruction you will cause.
- MUSYNX : MUSYNX is the next go-to destination for rhythm game fans to swing and stretch their rhythm fingers! Simple and organic gameplay mechanics will challenge players with unmistakable beats and rhythms.
- figures : Nummels is a platform game where you are the smartest in a land full of idiots. It’s up to you to help these guys make it to the exit in one piece. Nummels are very silly, but also very predictable.
- Viaduct: Rhythm Roadtrip : Overpass is a journey rhythm game where you travel to discover the history of the future. Using a whole new perspective, immerse yourself in the music as the world passes you by.
- override : Proceed through dungeon-like mazes as you build your deck of cards in roguelite style! There are up to 5 different maze themes based on map genres like poison or graveyards.
- PolyFury : Polyfury is intense bullet hell with a circular feel and minimalist visual style. Seven Deadly Shapes will push your skills to the limit with a hail of bullets and lasers as you orbit freely around the arena with the analog stick.
- RECALL : In RE:CALL, you play with the memories of the character you control. Your actions in these flashbacks have immediate consequences in the present moment, allowing you to take advantage of the situation to advance the story.
- Richman10 : “Richman10” is a classic chess game where players earn money through luck (dice) and strategy (buying land and drawing cards) to defeat other players.
- Navigate forward : Try Deepblue! Put the wind at your back and launch your High Adventure across a vast ocean that spans countless unique regions, each filled with its own flora, fauna, and atmospheric music.
- Return of Shadowrun : The unique cyberpunk and fantasy world of Shadowrun has gained a huge cult following since its inception over 30 years ago. Return to the world of Shadowrun, with this cult classic turn-based tactical RPG finally brought to consoles.
- spider : SpiderHeck is a fast-paced co-op fighting game where spiders dance to death in the clutches of chaotic battles using laser swords, grenades, and even rocket launchers to defeat their enemies.
- String theory : Strings Theory is a wacky puzzle/arcade game where you control the particles of life itself! Inspired by the romantic side of physics, we take you on an epic journey into the heart of Anomaly.
- strong moon: Strong Moon is an action-adventure video game inspired by 90s cartoons. Join our protagonist Strong Moon’s quest to find his strange brother, who has been kidnapped by a mad magician.
- stuffed :STUFFED is a procedurally generated first-person shooter set in the dreams of a little girl. Play as a teddy bear and fight waves of nightmares while defending its owner. Play alone or team up with your friends in online co-op for up to 4 players.
- Hemasaurus Terror : Play as a giant monster and wreak havoc on humanity in this retro city, crush them! Tear down buildings, crash into helicopters, eat humans, kick cars – enjoy multiple ways to cause carnage! Satisfying arcade action and mindless destruction for up to 4 players!
- Tinykin : Milo arrives on Earth and finds himself too small, everyone is gone and not a day has passed since 1991! Join the mysterious Tinykin and use their unique powers to create stairs, bridges, explosions and more!
- breaking wave : Wave Break is the world’s first skateBOATING game, inspired by arcade skate classics. Crush, grab, kick and shoot in an explosive world of Miami Vice filled with 80s crime.
- Wreck : Prepare to Wreck Out as you spin and blast your way to brick-breaking glory. Smash and grab power-ups and compete in the elimination arena game.
- Ynglet : Swim, toss, jump and jump between bubbles floating in the sky in this mediative floating platformer.
#Xbox #demo #event #begun #games #Windows #Club