Excess sodium in foods has become a reality with the many processed food options. At a time when practicality prevails, not everyone pays attention to the ingredients of ultra-processed products. The chemical additives and the salt itself end up altering the functioning of the metabolism, generating serious clinical cases.
See as well : Bad taste in the mouth: understanding what could be the cause of the symptom
Know the types of cholesterol
Cholesterol is a type of fat present in all cells, lodged around the membranes. However, they are divided into two main groups: HDL, considered the good cholesterol, and LDL, which has negative effects.
In this case, it hinders the circulation of blood, favoring the clogging of the arteries, leading to heart problems.
How do you feel when you have high cholesterol?
- You notice that there is an accumulation of fat under the eyes and even on the eyelids, characterized by xanthomas and xanthelasmas.
- Fatigue for no apparent reason, daily fatigue, chest pain, shortness of breath and other symptoms related to cardiovascular disease.
- Frequent dizziness may indicate the formation of atherosclerotic plaques in the carotid artery of the heart, which affects the beats.
- Difficulty going to the toilet to have a bowel movement, i.e. lazy bowel movements associated with abdominal tenderness and cramping.
- Leg pain when walking and sudden poor circulation, either in the lower or upper limbs.
It is important that no patient initiates self-medication, a fortiori without a medical prescription, because certain components can increase the risk of heart attacks early.
To prevent these risks from affecting your body, start taking care of yourself as soon as possible, aiming to create a healthy routine. Eat naturally, exercise and take care of your water intake.
Remember to sleep well, allowing the body’s energy reserve to be always high, facilitating the necessary discipline, but if you notice any of the symptoms, remember to seek prompt help from a healthcare professional.
#Discover #signs #cholesterol #high