THE Nubank is now considered one of the largest digital banks in the country. In the country, the fintech has more than 66 million customers. But it is not by chance, since its innovative and bureaucratic services, like the Gold credit card.
However, some things have changed in the process of granting the credit card and Nubank releases a R$50 limit for new customers. From now on, you have to open a digital account in the application and then request the tool that waives the annuity.
Nubank releases the limit on the card
According to Nubankthe goal is to start a relationship with new customers, offering a limit of R$ 50. In this way, the fintech will offer greater credit to the consumer.
However, it should be noted that the low limit is usually given to customers with a low to medium score, who do not prove much income. Thus, the credit would be used by the customer to prove his commitment to repay his debts.
How to increase your credit card limit
THE Nubank It uses algorithmic technology to establish the limit value for each customer. Thus, those who benefit from more favorable conditions, such as greater purchasing power, for example, are more likely to benefit from credit.
However, in the case of those who are not in a good situation, there are certain steps they can take to obtain greater credit. Check out some tips below:
- Avoid paying late bills and invoices;
- Pay no later than the due date;
- Choose the due date of the invoice according to the date of payment of your salary;
- Don’t just pay the minimum bill amount, as this will activate revolving credit;
- Keep your monthly income updated in the Nubank app;
- Use your credit card frequently;
- Use the card without exceeding the limit;
- Have no debts.
#Nubank #launches #GIFT #card