Who is subscribed to PIS PASEP program for at least 5 years has the right to receive the PIS annually. In this year 2022, the most anticipated salary bonus was the BASE YEAR USP 2021??
But, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the salary allowance ended up not being paid to the beneficiaries and already has a new forecast.
Discover in this article the release forecasts of the SIP 2023 and see the PIS Calendar 2022??
- SPI ANTICIPATION
- SIP 2022
- SIP 2021
- USP TABLE
SIP 2021; SIP 2022
Although the PIS BASE YEAR 2021 is not released, there are two allocations that can still be withdrawn in this year 2022.
O SIP 2021 looks like base year 2019 It’s the SIP 2022, looks like reference year 2020are available until December.
Moreover, both are released in 2022. However, PIS 2022 follows the payment schedule. But, the PIS 2021 must be requested from the Ministry of Labor.
Check PIS Calendar 2022 below.
USP 2022 CALENDAR
Below, check out the latest news from the PIS 2021 base year.
HOW TO CONSULT MY PIS CONSULTATION
See step by step how to conduct your PIS survey below.
- First, access the My INSS portal;
- When the page loads, click on the ‘Entrar com GOV.BR’ option;
- After that, enter your CPF and your MY INSS password to access your account;
- After accessing the portal, select the “My registration” option, which is located in the upper left corner;
- On the next page, all your registration data will be present. In addition, it is possible to locate your PIS/NIT
PIS 2023 CHANGES; USP VALUE BASE YEAR 2021
the payment of BASE YEAR USP 2021 is fully expected by the beneficiaries. With this, many also seek to know their value.
If published in 2023, the PIS may have a higher value, because the PIS table tracks the annual minimum wage, which, therefore, will increase in 2023.
SIP TABLE 2023
- 1 month – BRL108.50
- 2 months – BRL217.00
- 3 months – BRL 325.50
- 4 months – BRL434.00
- 5 months – BRL542.50
- 6 months – BRL651.00
- 7 months – BRL 759.50
- 8 months – BRL 868.00
- 9 months – BRL 976.50
- 10 months – BRL1,085.00
- 11 months – BRL 1,193.50
- 12 months – BRL1,302.00
ANTICIPATION OF PIS PASEP 2023; WILL THE PIS 2021 BASE YEAR BE ANTICIPATED BY CAIXA? WILL JANUARY BORN RECEIVE WORSE IN 2022?
So far, the answer is no! There is no confirmation that the SIP 2023 will be anticipated?? As a result, workers should only receive the allowance next year.
However, it should be noted that the planned publication of the BASE YEAR USP 2021 it is for the year 2023. However, there is still no exact date and no confirmation on the fact.
WHO IS ENTITLED TO THE PIS 2023?
See the rules below to receive the SIP 2023?? Workers need:
- Be registered with the PIS/PASEP for at least five years;
- Have received an average monthly remuneration of up to two minimum salaries during the base year;
- Have carried out a remunerated activity for a Legal Person, for at least 30 days, consecutive or not, in the base year considered for the calculation;
- Have your data filled in correctly by the employer (legal entity) in the annual list of social information (RAIS)/eSocial.
WHERE TO MAKE THE PIS WITHDRAWAL
It should be emphasized that the withdrawal of PIS 2023 still cannot be accomplished. However, it should be remembered that the SIP 2021 It’s the SIP 2022 can be picked up at the following locations:
- ticket vending machines;
- Lottery houses and CAIXA Aqui correspondents, using the social card and password;
- CAIXA agencies, upon presentation of official ID and PIS number.
#PIS #PASEP #CALENDAR #PIS #BASE #YEAR #TABLE #DISCLOSED #EARLY #CAIXA #tomorrow #GREATER #RELEASED #people #born #JANUARY #PIS #WITHDRAWAL #PIS #CONSULTATION